Are you a go-getter who loves to solve other people's technical problems? If you are a customer focused individual who likes a fast-paced environment, you may be the person our team needs. We are looking for a customer focused individual who has strong technology skills, professional verbal and written communication skills, and the drive to excel to join our team as Technical Support.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The Technical Support is responsible for directing wholesale customer relationships, with technical staff, to design and implement service interconnections for network launch.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- First line of customer support
- Respond to customer requests for support via ticket and phone
- Provide technical support for inquires or issues related to KORE Connectivity, KORE Hardware, KORE Platform
- Provide assistance for inquires or issues related to (catch & release)
- Log all incidents/requests details, as well as allocating categorization and severity levels
- Keep customers informed of status based on severity level update frequency
- Escalate unresolved incidents to appropriate Tier II/Tier III support group or as defined by process
- Verify resolution with customer
- Experience working with wireless providers
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working in a support organization
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel; Proficient with additional Microsoft Office products
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Must be legally eligible to work in the location the position is based
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”