Director, IoT Global Customer Support
Are you a Global Customer Support leader? If you are, and enjoy providing direction to the technical support teams to enhance customer service delivery, you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a leader who will create a culture of exceptional customer service to join our Naples team as a Director, IoT Global Customer Support.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Director of Global Customer Support (GCS) leads a global support department delivering world-class customer support services for KORE’s Internet of Things (IoT) products and services.
The Director, IoT Global Customer Support is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the technical support teams, as well as oversees all aspects of support, including systems, tools and personnel necessary to maintain a first class-customer support experience.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide thoughtful leadership, strategic insight and clear communication (both written and verbal)
- Proactively identify and assess critical issues and make appropriate recommendations/changes
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external teams to resolve customer incidents
- Track, analyze and create executive operational metric dashboards
- Create and implement processes and procedures involving Support
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners and act as a primary liaison and final approver for any projects/processes/communication that are being created from other departments that directly impact the Company’s customers
- Help guide the direction of Support deliverables, training, staff organization, and goals
- Instill best practices within the Support team
- Investigate and adopt technical tools that will allow the Support team to resolve problems in a faster and more efficient manner
- Work with team and internal groups to create standard process flows for troubleshooting/resolution between departments
- Work directly with customers and leadership on escalated issues
- Work closely with KORE’s Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) to ensure complete delivery of KORE’s services to its customers
- Create and develop a diverse, high-performing support team by mentoring and coaching direct reports
- Demonstrate empathy and drive actions based on customer situations and needs
- Possess an understanding of the IoT industry
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or technical B.S. degree. MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 12 years of networking and/or telecommunications support services experience and at least 8 years of leadership experience leading global technical support teams
- Minimum of 5 years IP internetworking knowledge, including routing & VPNs
- An understanding of GPRS/GSM, CDMA and SMS messaging wireless technologies, service delivery, and architectures and or M2M functionality
- Excellent command of English language, both oral and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Spanish, Dutch language a plus
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, continuous differentiation, integrity, teamwork and collaboration and the pursuit of excellence
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- May be required to travel to global Support centers periodically
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.