Are you looking for a dynamic work environment? We are looking for a Technical Support.
As a Technical Support you are part of the TSM team and central point of contact for a predefined set of corporate clients for all operational matters. You represent the interests of these clients within our organization and your focus is to deliver best in class support of the products and services.
The Technical Support is a technical account specialist who focuses on assigned account(s), offers proactive technical support and sustains technical support activities.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today. The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
- Provide advanced support to Tier I escalated tickets
- Manage system alerts, including CDR incident management
- Incident Management
- Rotational On-Call support
- Manage (24x7) maintenance and outage notifications including:
- Receiving/acknowledging alerts and determining urgency
- Develop and communicate critical outage notifications to customers and internal organizations
- Identify chronic and related incidents that may be affecting multiple customers and services
- Keep customers informed of status based on severity level update frequency
- Document new and maintain processes
- Identify opportunities to train and mentor Tier I support team members
- Escalate unresolved incidents to appropriate Tier III support group or as defined by process
- Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly customer reporting
- Verify resolution with customer
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree in a Technical Field
- English, both verbal and in writing
- Analytical skills, customer focused and proactive
- Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on technical experience in M2M, IoT, cellular/mobile telecommunications, geolocation services and/or data networking
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in customer support organizations (as service improvement manager, second line support in mobile telecommunications)
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital telecommunications and ICT.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in networking, wireless, customer technical support services
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint for creating reports and presentations
- Must have excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Dutch is considered a plus