Senior Product Manager - Platform and Connectivity Solutions
Are you an experienced professional within the arena of product management? If you are proven in the area of technology product launches & growth, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a leader in product management, who enjoys working with multiple cross-functional teams, to join our team as our Senior Product Manager, Platform and Connectivity Solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Senior Product Manager is to plan, develop, and execute on IoT technology product launches, provide product/service related sales support, market intelligence, and customer advocacy to increase revenue and market share. The Senior Product Manager will work with multiple cross-functional teams including engineering, project management, sales, and other stakeholder departments to ensure that all product strategies, definitions messaging, sales support, and launch activities are in place.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Build and prioritize the road map while clearly articulating the product vision and strategy to internal stakeholders, executives, and customers
- Lead product design, development and release process
- Serve as primary technical expert and own responsibility for technical product management functions including high-level systems design, functional specifications, risk management and cross-functional coordination
- Marketing Intelligence - Manages competitive analyses and information about market demand and review of competitive products
- Coordinates the collection and prioritization of requests for new functionality from customers, prospects and sales - ensure customer needs are addressed and influences the design of new features
- Product positioning and pricing - Accountable for articulating the value proposition, key business benefits, pricing and differentiated market positioning for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Supports marketing and sales through leading the development of product materials including service descriptions, FAQs, use cases, success stories, and sales enablement presentations
- Provides support at trade shows, attend or facilitate sales training and participate in sales calls when requested
- Proposal Support – Responsible for providing bid support during request for information (RFI) and for formal request for proposals (RFP).
- Reporting – Accountable for maintaining repository of artifacts
- Partner with Project Management and Operations team to ensure Statements of Work and fulfillment of product line offerings and related services is enabled.
- Partner with the Training Manager to create and deliver training sessions on product capabilities and enhancements
- Gather customer feedback for continual product evolution
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related discipline
- Domain expertise and experience with cellular or satellite preferred
- Experience with software architecture and languages, working with full stack systems
- 5+ years in Product Management, or related roles
- 3+ years of experience in M2M/IoT
- Experience in collaborating with 3rd party partners and creating documentation for external facing APIs
- Familiarity with eCommerce development is a plus
- Demonstrated product management experience at a wireless carrier or services organization
- Strong, proven, understanding of the wireless communications BSS/OSS services including provisioning systems, billing, and infrastructure
- Experience with bringing SaaS and web based products to market
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including a strong command of English, both oral and written
- Client-facing abilities, including excellent presentation skills and self-confidence
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screens.