Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Financial Planning and Analytics, the FP&A Manager is a detail-oriented, passionate problem-solver who enjoys making things more efficient as we continue to grow. Your primary responsibility will be working collaboratively and cross-functionally as we continue to enhance our FP&A reporting capabilities, and advance service levels to our internal stakeholders. In addition, you will be facilitating the quarterly forecasting process, Annual Operating Plan and own the maintenance of the system/tools that support these processes. You have a learner’s mindset with a passion for detail and appreciate the impact that good financial reporting has on a business’s success. You are resourceful, reliable, and always striving to align to the bigger FP&A priorities.
Responsibilities of this role include:
Management Reporting & Systems(s)
- Partner cross-functionally with the FP&A, Accounting, IT, and Operations teams to generate accurate financial and business reporting for executive management
- Collaborate with FP&A leadership to generate global reporting, presentation creation, and supplemental backup materials to provide valuable reporting content for senior leadership (weekly subscriber reporting, monthly business reviews, etc.)
- Ensure business KPIs and data are accurate and effectively socialized with key stakeholders, while also working with business partners on process automation
- Provide support to the FP&A team's strategic priorities and initiatives, including assistance with the evaluation, selection, implementation, and ownership of automated reporting, budgeting, and forecasting tool(s)
- Own organizational data from key systems and ensure data quality and governance is managed to ensure accurate reporting
- Effectively engage to educate and train team members on system(s) processes and procedures, ensuring smooth adoption and compliance
- Document processes, standard methodologies and requirements in a way that can be understood by business and technical partners.
- Effectively partner across the FP&A team to build a reporting framework, manage documentation, and change management strategies for reporting, including being the user acceptance testing SME for new tools.
Operational Planning & Forecasting
- Deliver calendarization and coordination of the Annual Operating Planning and quarterly re-forecast process with FP&A stakeholders across the organization and their business partners
- Assist with preparing the forecast and budget process by creating budget workbooks for FP&A business partners either in Excel or within a future system implementation
- Consolidate organization wide AOP (Annual Operating Plan) budget and quarterly forecasts cross functionally by working with FP&A stakeholders across North America and Europe
- Deliver analysis and recommendations to enhance productivity, accelerate growth, improve processes, and identify new key value added measures to KORE
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytic field of study plus a business approach; Finance, Accounting, Math, Statistics, Economics or other relevant fields.
- Pursuing or completed a Professional Accounting or Finance designation
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Finance, Consulting, or Analytics
- Analytical problem solver with a passion for using data to solve business problems
- Experience with visualization and query tools like Power Query, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, or similar tools
- Working knowledge of NetSuite & Salesforce an asset
- Experience in standing-up a budgeting and planning tool (Adaptive, Vena, or similar) an asset
- Strong engagement skills to communicate effectively across all levels of diverse teams
- Experience improving processes, including the ability to innovate and simplify both finance and operational processes
- Proven ability to multi-task, problem-solve and prioritize without compromising details to accuracy or work deadlines
- Understanding of accounting principles (US GAAP) an asset
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”