Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A
Are you a Financial Analyst who excels at handling financial reports, cost reconciliation and US GAAP? If you are then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking an experienced professional who will support our Finance team to join us as Senior Financial Analyst.
Who are we?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, the Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A is responsible for working closely with KORE’s FP&A team and Global stakeholders to ensure all budgeting, forecasting and analytics are best practice. This role is critical in creating and maintaining budget workbooks, standard operating procedures, providing evidence to meet SOX requirements and all other foundational requirements in effectively supporting the FP&A function. In addition, this role will partner with members of KORE’s senior leadership team, be accountable for financial analysis and reporting efficacy for multiple internal business units, and support the overall consolidated OPEX annual operating plan and forecasting processes. Excellent customer service skills round out this role’s success as we work with Sales, IT, and other key stakeholders to deliver Financial Planning and Analytics for KORE effectively.
Consolidated Management Reporting & Systems(s)
- Assist in preparing global weekly/monthly/quarterly financial reporting and analyses to support the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) in decision-making and with monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Produce month-end commentary and analysis on key drivers for topline performance, risks and opportunities, and recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in managing FP&A reporting, central mapping databases, and planning tools (Workday Adaptive Insights, PowerQuery, SalesForce, NetSuite etc.), which forms the foundation of all KORE management reporting.
- Ensure data integrity in models and reports while thinking about new and innovative ways to make existing reports more efficient and effective.
- Proactively deliver timely, insightful, actionable, and accurate financial reporting, analysis, and recommendations to critical areas in the organization to accelerate growth and improve processes.
- Identify and implement process improvements with a particular focus on automation and/or simplification with respect to the reporting, forecasting, and planning processes.
- Improves current data collection methods, develops automated financial reporting and forecasting tools, and creates standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Assists in facilitating various FP&A processes, including month-end close, forecasting, and annual planning, while preparing and maintaining budget workbooks for FP&A within Excel & Adaptive Insights.
- Assist in preparing organization-wide AOP (Annual Operating Plan) budget and quarterly forecasts cross-functionally by working with FP&A leadership across North America and Europe stakeholders.
- Maintain KORE’s FP&A central database, which forms the foundation of all KORE management reporting (customer groupings, account mapping, etc.).
- Create SOPs on all reporting requirements.
Business Partnering, Operational Planning & Forecasting, and Financial Stewardship
- Partner and collaborate with various operational business unit leaders and provide financial guidance and insights in expense management and containment.
- Month-end close – Ensure monthly financial results are accurately stated under US GAAP. Partner with stakeholders to develop/propose monthly accruals and journal entries. Ensure adequate internal controls are in place and audit guidelines are adhered to. Identify and implement process improvements as needed.
- Expense Analysis – Deliver accurate, insightful, and timely analysis of financial results. Perform investigation of variances, highlighting financial issues with strategic and operational impacts, and recommend options to resolve or address gaps. Monitor trends and key levers, such as headcount and vendor investment, against plan/forecast assumptions.
- Financial reporting – Publish executive-grade monthly financial summary highlighting risks and opportunities impacting on bottom lines in a timely manner. Deliver monthly/quarterly financial and operational reviews with senior leaders. Clearly communicate results and recommendations to senior business leaders.
- Assist OPEX/Headcount forecasting and annual operating planning (AOP) processes for your respective business units and ensure operational planning is coordinated to align to the organization's strategic priorities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related analytical field.
- 3+ years of relevant, progressive business experience in forecasting and reporting analytics
- High Proficiency in Excel.
- Commercially minded and resilient in changing business environments.
- Collaborator and initiative-taker with a continuous improvement mindset.
- A natural curiosity for detailed data that leads to providing innovative insight.
- Proven ability to multi-task, problem-solve and prioritize without compromising details to accuracy or work deadlines.
- Understanding of accounting principles (US GAAP) and SOX compliance.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Working knowledge of NetSuite, Salesforce, PowerBI and/or Adaptive Insights.
- Demonstrated ability creating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Working towards completed Accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA).
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background check is required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”