Do you enjoy troubleshooting system infrastructures? If you are an experienced Systems Engineer with an interest in technical infrastructure, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a professional to join our team as our Systems Engineer.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the design, build out, and maintenance KOREs expanding infrastructure.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Provide Tier 3 support for customer facing issues with platforms
- Perform maintenance on Windows and Linux servers
- Assist build and support KORE Cloud Services
- Ensure and demonstrate superb technical competence, deliver mission critical infrastructure and ensure the highest levels of availability, performance, and security are met
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identifying possible solutions, and working with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Provide documentation and visuals of KORE’s infrastructure services
- Assist with the build and support KORE Infrastructure and Services
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma/Relevant Experience
- 5+ years working in IT Operations role
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Advanced knowledge of Systems Administration
- Expert understanding of DNS, DHCP, AD, Group Policy
- Expert knowledge of server, storage, and network hardware
- Expert troubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge infrastructure services
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure design
- Advanced knowledge of systems stability
- Expert knowledge of networking techniques; subnetting, vlan, nat, load balancing
- Expert knowledge of backup technologies and practices
- Expert knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Advanced understanding of system and service monitoring systems
- Advanced understanding of Linux Operating System
- Understanding of container services, orchestration, and distributes applications.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience with Centos
- Dell hardware support
- Nimble SAN Experience
- Expert VMWare Experience
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Working with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Zabbix and Graphana
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”