The role of the Software Developer is responsible for using cutting edge technologies to build scalable web applications that process millions of data points daily as well as implementing the technical direction of team projects.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Envisions and creates robust, reusable, and scalable designs for platform functions and processes
- Effectively unifies and manages a team that delivers to deadlines
- Performs design and code reviews
- Participate and collaborate in client interaction (i.e., sales and support calls)
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development
- Experience in hands-on development
- Experience in a technical leadership role (with and between) teams
- Experience with OOP development
- Knowledge of Java and Spring Framework
- Experience with unit testing and unit testing frameworks
- Proficient with relational databases
- Proficient with object-oriented programming
- Experience solving complex and large-scale software problems
- Ability to commit to continuous learning and team/individual growth
- Ability to lead and mentor less experienced developers
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- Well organized, with the ability to coordinate development across multiple team members
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”