Are you a proven professional in the area of billing? If you have a background in billing and/or data analysis, then you may be the person our team needs!
Who are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field! The ideal candidate will have experience processing and managing invoice production, as well as resolving billing issues for our global base of customers.
- Collecting and processing data needed for invoice generation.
- Checking invoices and data output to confirm all billing was processed correctly.
- Researching billing issues to determine the impact to customers.
- Reporting and monitoring billing issues escalated to IT and Support teams.
- Interacting with customers and internal Wyless teams to resolve billing inquiries and billing disputes.
- Providing feedback to the Billing Team manager, as well as documenting recommendations for improvement.
- Previous experience handling billing issues and some aspects of invoicing.
- Knowledge of database software a plus.
- Previous experience in a Telecom or IT environment is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel.
- Detailed oriented with an inquisitive, problem solving attitude.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with various business stakeholders (customers, management, operations, support).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven aptitude for complex problem solving.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Takes ownership and drives projects to completion.
- Fluent in languages other than English a plus.
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”#LI-FD1