Procurement Sourcing Manager - Global
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is expanding its IoT and core network managed services portfolio and strengthening its Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and US presence through the acquisition of Integron, LLC. The acquisition of Integron, LLC demonstrates KORE’s commitment to global growth and innovation. With Integron, LLC, KORE now delivers comprehensive managed network services and solutions to the world’s leading enterprises and application solution providers. Also, KORE furthers its leadership position as the world’s largest independent IoT Solutions provider and cements its leadership role in the global deployment of eSIM capabilities.
The Procurement Sourcing Manager - Global in this team role reports to the Vice President, Production and supports Business Development Executives in developing sourcing strategies. The Procurement Sourcing Manager - Global is the interface between Integron’s sales solution teams representing the customer and the industries that supply IoT technologies. Responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies, as well as recommending product innovations based on improving technology. The position requires an interest in market dynamics, negotiation, pricing, OEM manufacturing processes, and risk mitigation.
As a Procurement Sourcing Manager - Global, you will lead and support the development, implementation, and management of global strategies to provide Integron with optimal flexibility, quality, and supply assurance. You will support and collaborate with Customer facing teams, Hardware/Software Engineering, and Operations teams to ensure Integron has the supplies and equipment to put into production. The selected candidate will maintain and build upon long-term supplier relationships and help us deliver and maintain market-driven products that our customers desire to support and drive sales and growth.
- Develop an understanding of the IoT landscape in order to forecast industry trends and gauge emerging competitive forces. Identify changes in buyer and supplier power within markets and use industry dynamics to our advantage.
- Effectively work with suppliers to negotiate optimal terms for sourcing. Understand the trade-offs between cost, volume, and quality in order to strike agreements that meet performance criteria and secure long-term supply continuity. Manage global supply chain disruptions in real time.
- Work closely with suppliers on their capabilities to offer financial products to include leasing and other financial instruments.
- Assess and mitigate risks to the business working closely with the VP of Finance regarding cash management and cash flow.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure business objectives are met. Includes the ability to rapidly synthesize and communicate findings to sales and executive staff and to actively identify potential supply issues that can affect product strategy.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Superb communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to handle sudden setbacks. Willingness to operate in a dynamic environment. Ability to make quick decisions with 80% information.
- Possesses strong leadership skills and takes initiate for knowledge building and sharing; ability to learn quickly.
- Experience establishing and maintaining efficiency within the supply chain structure, as well as an in-depth understanding of how the supply chain effects solution development and technology.
- Confidence to take risks, negotiate deals, manage expectations and help create a disciplined process.
- BA/BS in a technical or business-related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Strategic Sourcing and/or Supply Chain Management with previous direct reports in a supervisory role.
- Ability to coach and mentor supply chain personnel.
- Advanced systems skills and working knowledge of MS Office, as well as experience working with Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar systems (i.e. SAP, SYTELINE).
- ISM or APICS Certification a plus.
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel to suppliers and trade shows up to 10%.
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience and skills, bonus, and benefits
Benefits: Paid vacation, sick time and holidays, 401K, health coverage, and casual work environment.
Additional Requirements: Integron will require a background check for eligible candidates in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.