Accounts Receivable Administrator - Bilingual (LATAM)
Are you a proven administrative professional who is bilingual in English and Spanish? If you have a background in collections and are a strong and effective communicator who enjoys working as part of a growing team then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Administrator, LATAM to join our team in the Toronto office to support our growing company.
This individual will manage the collections of B2B accounts in our Latin American portfolio (LATAM) and will develop strong internal relationships with sales and billing teams to coordinate the timely resolution of customer issues.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide.
KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today. The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing the collections effort of the B2B LATAM accounts in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor customer past due account balances on the A/R Aging reports to proactively address accounts with significant credit risk in order to limit the company’s exposure to bad debt
- Develop strong relationships with the sales and billing teams to coordinate the resolution of complex issues
- Monitor customer tickets and emails regularly and ensure these are completely addressed and processed within 48 hours
- Directly manage the portfolio and aid in the reduction of DSO to inject cash flow in order to support the region’s business
- Provide unparalleled customer service in order to meet the desired Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Advise the sales team with corporate finance policies in regards to payment terms, payment solutions and credit reviews.
- Create and issue invoices to customers via email and invoicing web sites
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Post-secondary education
- Must have at least 3 years of B2B collections experience
- Demonstrated track record of successfully working with sales and billing teams in a fast paced environment to address billing and customer issues
- Demonstrated track record of “rolling up your sleeves” mentality in order to sort out customer issues, address tickets and support the business with timely cash injections
- Good judgment, problem solving and strong organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail are required
- Proven track record of exemplary customer service for internal and external customers
- Advanced Excel knowledge – pivot tables, vlookups
- Experience using NetSuite or similar ERP systems, a plus
- Experience within the tech industry or with telecom billing systems, a plus
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks.