We are looking for a talented, commercially astute and motivated Sales Director for our growing EMEA Sales organization.
KORE wireless is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today. As part of KORE’s go-to-market strategy we are investing in a Vertical strategy and are creating multiple off-the-shelf IOT solutions. The Sales Director will be targeted to support this strategy and growth.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Establish relationships and contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial engagement to contract closure to ‘first-revenue”
- Self-generating opportunities as well as responding to SDR generated leads
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for attractiveness and achievability
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met
- Develop key account plans (for strategic wins) that identify opportunities for KORE to deliver value
- Regularly report on sales activity keeping the company CRM updated.
- Vertical experience in IOT Settings of Healthcare, Fleet, Industrial & Assets a distinct advantage.
Experience and skills required:
- Attitude with a strong hunting mentality; you are driven, with strong commercial skills
- You have experience of C-Level / executive business deal-making
- Proficient at maintaining effective long-term business relationships at the senior level with key decision makers
- Proficient at identifying and targeting decision makers within organizations
- Ability to build business cases and represent them to top decision makers
- You have strong sales qualification experience with use of Qualification Methodologies (e.g. MEDDIC) an advantage.
- Skilled in identifying key segment trends specific to customers’ business and industry
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”