We are looking for a dynamic Data Engineer to help with KORE's data pipeline architecture and to help us get to a new level with our data analytics!
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and SnapLogic.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
Some experience supporting database infrastructure, Database Administration or familiarity with troubleshooting databases
Experience building and optimizing data pipelines with SnapLogic or similar tools, architectures, and data sets.
Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
Solve complex technical problems and mentor/support other technical staff on data modeling and ETL related issues.
Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
8+ years of experience with data warehouse technical architectures, ETL/ ELT, reporting/analytic tools and, scripting.
- Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
* Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including SQL Server, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Cassandra.
* Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, SnapLogic
* Experience with scripting (Python experience is a strong plus).
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.