KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of IoT Managed Services (IoTMS) Operations Manager plays a critical role in overseeing and driving improvements and projects for the IoTMS organization. This role reports into the SVP, IoT Managed Service, and is responsible for ensuring alignment between the IoTMS organization and other teams at KORE. Communication, tracking toward milestones, handling escalations and overall readiness for new product introduction and systems implementations is key for this role. The IoTMS Operations Manager will influence and coordinate resources from a variety of supporting teams, including, Quality, Engineering, Production, Client Engagement, Sourcing and Purchasing to implement and continually update processes and systems to ensure the success of the IoTMS organization to support horizontal and vertical needs.
Responsabilities of this role include:
- 30% Cross-functional escalations for the IoTMS team
- 40% Special projects including but not limited to order and asset management system replacement, IoTMS optimization projects and others process, or systems improvements as assigned
- 30% Working with business verticals and Product Managers to onboard new offerings through the IoTMS platforms for teams such as connected health and fleet
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, operations, or related field.
- 8+ years in a leadership role in a PM, Operations or Service Delivery role.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a matrix management environment.
- Excellent business communication and time management skills.
- Experience providing excellent customer experience to internal and external stakeholders.
- Show ability to connect internally and externally, to read a room and understand the nuances of communication that impact driving business forward in a positive manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work onsite in the Rochester office fulltime.
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”