Director, Product Management
Are you experienced in Product Management? We are looking for a Director, Product Development who combines strategic product planning with tactical product management skills to help drive our Company’s growth and join our team in The Netherlands.
The Director, Product Management is responsible for managing the Product Lifecycle activities for multiple complex product offerings through strategic individual contribution, as well as matrix management of a team of talented experienced product and project managers
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Provide overall governance of KORE’s Global Product Management process, by conducting gate reviews for all key programs at strategic process milestones
- Ensure project teams are in compliance with the PMP in order to provide senior management with an effective decision making framework to govern KORE’s capital investments.
- Manage complete product lifecycle activities across KORE’s cross functional organizations including: Product Management, Product Development, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Customer Support
- Effectively coordinating with third party software and service providers to integrate third party solutions
- Oversee and tracking go-to-market implementation plans
- Escalate issues in a timely manner and drive resolution
- Manage program risks and mitigation plans.
- Regularly brief senior management on program progress.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Engineering or Computer Science or related field
- Experience with a mix of software and hardware dependencies in a product or technical product capacity
- Experience in Agile Product Management and development methodologies
- Start-up experience and track record of building successful integrated product management and/or product development teams
- 10+ years’ experience as a Program Manager, Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, or Director of Product
- Responsible for technical product management involving the rapid delivery of software products and features
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Goal-oriented with a strong technical aptitude, analytical mindset and great problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software
- Legally eligible to work in the Netherlands
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."