Client Engagement Manager
Are you an experienced Client Engagement Manager with a background in IoT and other related technologies as well as strong project management skills? If you are a professional with experience adopting and migrating to multiple LTE technologies across multiple market sectors and geographies, and you enjoy being hands-on with customers, engineering and product teams, you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a talented candidate to join our team as a Client Engagement Manager.
The role of the Client Engagement Manager is to manage the coordination and scheduling of resources across all internal functional areas, ecosystem partners and with our customers to ensure the
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Review & validate Statement of Work (SoW) created during solution design.
- Develop and maintain project plan used throughout
executionof the engagement
- Host pre-kickoff meetings with internal and external participants to ensure
integrityof project plan and deliverables.
- Host customer engagement kick-off sessions, validate scope, roles and responsibilities, and timelines for engagement delivery.
- Manage engagement communications using KORE’s Lifecycle Experience methodology and systems.
- Manage all engagement timelines, milestones, and deliverables either directly, or through the responsible owner
- Initiate and manage change control for any identified changes in engagement scope and deliverables.
- Escalate and manage variance to engagement timelines and customer needs across customer, KORE, and partner points of contact
- Lead quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and engagement transition (e.g. deployment-to-run-state operations) meetings with engagement participants.
- Transition engagement delivery to closure or run-state operations
- Contribute lessons learned, best practices, and optimization opportunities with leadership to improve
qualityand efficiency of solution delivery and run-state.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management (or
other related technology degree) or equivalent field experience.
- 5+ years of relevant implementation, end to end Project Management experience- in a customer facing environment.
- Strong background in product launch (go-to-market) and deployment projects.
- Ability to accomplish objectives by leading cross-functional teams and collaborating with others across multiple companies.
- Ability to plan, schedule, monitor and coordinate multiple concurrent tasks to meet engagement deliverables on-time, and on-budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills. The ability to build trusted customer and partner relationships at all levels is paramount.
- Must be able to simplify and effectively communicate project updates and deliverables
- Effective conflict management skills to drive resolution and teaming. • Hands-on / can-do attitude - a collaborative team player.
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, with the ability to share and drive continuous improvement.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as needed, up to 25%.
- PMP / PgMP / CAPM / PMI-ACP / CSM or other PM-oriented certification
- Six Sigma Certification
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening