Sales Development Representative
Are you an enthusiastic recent graduate who is looking for a dynamic organization where you can make a difference OR Is it early in your CAREER and you're looking for a Great Opportunity? If you are intrigued by the challenge of business to business sales in a growing industry segment, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a persuasive communicator to join our team as a Sales Development Representative.This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Sales Development Representative is to uncover new opportunities through outbound telephone prospecting, email marketing, social selling, and inbound leads.
We offer the opportunity to be part of the largest independent machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT network services company in the world. The M2M/IoT market has worldwide revenue growth projections in excess of 20% per annum with 5 billion connections forecasted by 2025. It is likely that M2M/IoT will touch everyone’s life every single day and in many ways - from applications ranging from connected vehicle applications to managing smart household appliances to managing your health and the cost of your utilities.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Generate Qualified Leads through outbound generation and inbound qualification.
- Uncover prospect needs, generate interest, and secure commitment to a meeting with KORE.
- Pass Qualified Leads to appropriate sales representative based on criteria set by sales management.
- Log, track and provide disposition for each qualified leads sent to KORE sales representative.
- Meet or exceed accepted lead targets and other metrics set.
- Learn and use prospect database tools, salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools.
- Develop & maintain effective teaming relationships with KORE Account Managers.
- Learn & understand the complex IoT industry and competitive positioning to maximize sales.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or relevant experience
- Resilient, driven, and positive personality
- Must possess strong, clear voice filled with energy and passion
- Ability to read, connect, and influence people
- Ability to thrive in an evolving, fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to adapt communication style to the target audience and have an inquisitive nature
- Possess a technical aptitude and quickly be able to learn and understand the wireless communications and Internet sectors
- Coachable with the ability to learn and master the high level of sales acumen required to sell in a competitive and complex technology environment
- Must have an excellent command of English, oral and written
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”