Technical Services Manager
KORE connects and manages for their corporate clients thousands to over a million mobile connections. As a Technical Services Manager you are the central point of contact for all operational matters. You represent the interests of the clients and your focus is to deliver best in class support of the products and services.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is expanding its IoT and core network managed services portfolio and strengthening its Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific presence through the acquisition of ASPIDER-NGI. The acquisition of ASPIDER-NGI demonstrates KORE’s commitment to global growth and innovation. With ASPIDER-NGI, KORE now delivers comprehensive managed network services and solutions to the world’s leading enterprises and application solution providers. Also, KORE furthers its leadership position as the world’s largest independent IoT Solutions provider and cements its leadership role in the global deployment of eSIM capabilities.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Analyse operational support requests from clients and consult internal departments if needed;
- Analyse trends in enqueries raised by the client on individual connections and perform root cause analysis (Problem Management);
- Define and drive initiatives to improve the products and services between internal departments;
- Create (incident) reports, including root cause analysis. Describe resolutions and actions plans to prevent incidents from happening again;
- Periodic SLA reporting and reviewing the products and services delivered towards the client; understand KPI’s and advise on improvements when KPIs are not met.
- Assess operational impact for all changes and improvements to the products and services delivered to the client.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing
- Analytical skills, client focused and proactive
- Strong affinity with telecommunications and ICT
- A Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
- Higher vocational education level
- Experience in customer support organisations (as service improvement manager, second line support in mobile telecommunications, product manager telecom) is preferred
- A general understanding of processes and systems implemented at mobile operators or MVNEs (“Mobile Virtual Network Enabler”) is a plus
- Visibly and consistently demonstrate KORE’s values: Commitment to Customer Results, Continuous Differentiation, Integrity, Teamwork & Collaboration, and The Pursuit of Excellence
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment.