Junior Carrier Data Analyst
Are you detailed and analytical? Does your curiosity draw you to the data behind a report? If you use your creativity to think beyond the assignment, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking someone who is analytical, driven that enjoys working with cross-functional teams to join our team as Junior Carrier Data Analyst.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Jr. Carrier Data Analyst is to manage the data analysis related to our carrier partner relationships, partner expense management, and optimization and pricing analytics across our global business.
We have an array of more than 20 partners with whom we deploy over 7 million IoT devices. Each of these partners has numerous commercial models in place with us and feeds us detailed data that we use to analyze those relationships. This is a critical role involved in analyzing device usage patterns, data usage, billing analysis, and identifying opportunities to optimize our business across these 20 partners.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Review and analysis of existing partner invoices and billing as compared to company internal records and billing, and identifying gaps and improving those gaps utilizing both internal and external systems
- Application of statistical modeling to make predictions of future revenue and usage trends
- Work with carrier management teams to implement changes to rating and billing services
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and revenue control
- Assess contract optimization to ensure favorable terms and margins are met
- Improve data quality through data analysis, standards definitions, and data management best practices
- Evaluate and utilize tools to scale and maintain a comprehensive contract database
- Update contractual price list and pricing amendments on a timely basis
- DHE or Associate's degree
- Financial data analysis experience
- Understanding of/experience with wireless and/or M2M market is preferred
- Experience in related industry; ability to think in a business-like manner and make logical assessments
- Comfort with manipulating large data sets
- Experience generating meaningful business reports
- Fast learner of telecom and web-based systems
- Extensive and superior Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerBI experience is preferred
- Ability to recommend/engage with modern tools (in addition to Excel) preferred
- Strong and creative Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter with effective time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have an excellent command of the English language
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills: ability to analyze issues and break issues down into their components, as well as make systematic and rational judgments based on relevant information
- Demonstration of creativity and innovation with respect to work-related issues: identify fresh approaches and show a willingness to question the “obvious” assumption
- Action-oriented: demonstrates initiative, good judgment, and decisiveness
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”