Director, Sourcing Business Partner
Are you a Sourcing professional looking for a new experience? If you are a skilled Sourcing Business Partner, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to join our team as a Director, Sourcing Business Partner.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
One of the primary business units that this resource will support is KORE’s Connected Health team. Leveraging nearly two decades of Internet of Things (IoT) knowledge and experience, KORE brings sophisticated IoT solutions to the healthcare industry. The candidate will support the sourcing of goods & services, including but not limited to the sourcing of hardware (tablets, phones, SIMs) globally in a fast-paced environment. While Connected Health is a primary stakeholder, the candidate will also support other business units as required. The candidate that assumes this role will be the lead negotiator for sourcing initiatives and lead the cross functional team of senior leaders from KORE’s Product, Sales, Finance, and Legal functions to close those deals with suppliers.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Regular touchpoints with Product & Sales leadership team to review their product strategies, business priorities, and to develop and set the sourcing & vendor management plans to enable successful delivery on their strategic objectives
- Provide expert advice, training and guidance on procurement and contract management practices to senior stakeholders, utilizing up-to-date knowledge, market intelligence, legislation, and best practice in the areas of spend covered
- Work closely with Finance and Legal colleagues to ensure that 3rd party contracts protect KORE’s interest, manage risk, and align to budget requirements
- Negotiate complex 3rd party agreements, ensuring the best possible commercial terms for KORE, including pricing, payment terms, SLAs, software license terms, limitations of liability, indemnity, etc.
- Identification and pipeline management of strategic sourcing and vendor management initiatives, prioritized based on aligned business unit needs strategic objectives
- Drive 3rd party performance and continuous improvement through robust management and alignment with business objectives, and adherence to contract terms
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 - 10 years progressive experience in Procurement / Partner Management
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management, creating a business partner relationship with executive level stakeholders
- Experience facilitating cross-functional teams
- Experience supporting development and implementing program performance standards
- In-depth experience in applying best practices for strategic sourcing, contract language / experience in drafting contracts, negotiating contract terms and conditions while both delivering results and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Experience in presenting to senior levels in the organization
- Experience in strategizing and leading complex vendor negotiations
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”