Director, Channel Development
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of
Director, Channel Development is responsible for overseeing a wide variety of campaigns and activities to drive increased sales, from identifying and creating relationships with new accounts, to working closely with both the product marketing and sales teams of partner accounts to foster mutual growth, marketing programs, incentives, sales, technical training, and events. This role is also responsible for generating passion and enthusiasm for KORE amongst this select partner community, finding new partners to sell KORE products & services, as well as training and enabling these partner organizations to drive sales of KORE products. Ideal candidates will have excellent organizational and communication skills, creativity, and a passion for growing a business.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Identify, prospect, and close new partners within CLEC, ILEC, IT VARs, etc. ecosystem
- Drive revenue and growth of existing CLEC, ILEC, IT VAR partners through business development efforts, including webinars, lunch and learns, and various sales enablement processes
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for KORE products among partner sales and engineering teams
- Maintain quarterly growth plans for top accounts
- Develop and oversee marketing and incentive programs to drive sales
- Coordinate & execute sales and technical training for partners
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and KORE direct sales reps at deal and regional levels
- Collaborate with the Channel, Marketing, & Sales Leadership Teams to support the overall growth of our channel program via development of partner facing collateral
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related technical field
- 10+ years expererience in technology sales, channel management, channel sales, and /or consulting
- Demonstrated success selling into C-Levels
- Executive presence
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and a team player
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical acumen and ability to learn advanced topics quickly
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”