OEM Business Development Manager
Are you a seasoned sales leader? If you are, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a global leader to join our team as a OEM Business Development Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the OEM Business Development Manager is responsible for enabling the scale of KORE’s global connectivity footprint selling into all segments across the world including various routes to market. This role will drive change and structure, ease of business and enhancements developing operational ready strategies and plans to drive alignment to OEM partner program policies and defined business outcomes.
Who are we?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the only non-carrier in the Leader’s quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed IoT Connectivity provider worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity and enablement services provider today.
Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage and execute manufacturer strategies inclusive of identification and negotiation of services needed from channel partners and cross-functional team alignment .
- Analyze market trends and distribution approach, identify distribution channel impact and insights, and contribute to recommendations for future strategies to optimize distribution go to market
- Design and implement global distribution sales plans and partner for business development opportunities
- Drive partner co-investment model, while establishing and executing on strategy
- Support the transference of channel knowledge while working with cross-functional departments
- Establish process with Finance and other cross functional teams to ensure appropriate distribution inputs into P&L and business plan
- Coordinate with BDMs and marketing managers to drive growth and achieve all targets for OEM channels
- Work with Product Management and High Bandwidth Team to evaluate product performance.
- Strengthen OEM’s competitiveness through KORE’s complimentary competences and OPEX buying models.
- Administers entire sales process to manage OEM Sales (IE OPEX Bundle Hardware & Connectivity))
- Promote and Manage OEM engagements with mutual customers, sales resources and verticals.
- Provide an interface with senior management and cross functional departments regarding value based product proposal and marketing to ensure optimized OEM Sales
- Ongoing training to sales personnel to achieve company profit generation targets
- Identify new markets to widen market base for enhanced revenue and profit generation
- Analyze markets to obtain latest trends, customer needs, competitors’ position and depth of customer base to re-design marketing strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify customer requirements for translating them into product specifications
- Drive OEM Registrations and teaming opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field and or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience supporting distribution
- Past and deep knowledge of both the networking (router) and mobility (4/5G cellular data) space, as well as wireline technologies and UCaaS
- High level of analytical skills
- Excellent communication, customer service, presentation, business negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized and skilled with numbers
- Demonstrated ability as a creative problem solver, with high energy and a strong sense of urgency
- Legally eligible to work in the EU
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background check is required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."