Development Co-Op Spring 2022
The Development Co-Op will create successful web-based user experiences and interfaces, web services, and back-end server processes. The Co-Op in this role will work in a small development team and with key stake holders to deliver enterprise class systems to our external and internal customers.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Work closely with Development Team to create web-based user experiences and interfaces, web services, and back-end server processes.
- Work with Development Team and with key stake holders to deliver enterprise class systems to our external and internal customers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of front-end UI's, API services, .Net web services, SQL processes & data modeling, proof of concept modeling, internal business automation tools and front-end apps.
- Pursuing a degree in computer science, information systems, or other programming related majors.
- Experience developing web pages in ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#.
- Experience developing web services in VB.NET/C#.
- Experience developing API interfaces and services.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience coding Microsoft SQL stored procedures and views.
- Competent interpersonal oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and concepts to small groups.
- Comfortable working in small, cross-functional teams.
- Possesses self-motivated work habits.
- Able to independently research and provide solutions when given high level requirements.
- Able to work to a deadline; identify and escalate potential roadblocks.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”