Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. KORE’s Data Architect is a great team player and enjoys using cutting edge technologies to build scalable solutions. The meticulous and experienced Data Architect’s central responsibility will be to develop, optimize, and oversee KORE’s conceptual and logical data systems. The Data Architect’s duties may include designing data pipelines, preparing architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations. The Data Architect should know how to examine new data system requirements and implement migration models, have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data in a distributed database environment using various relational and non-relational technologies.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they cohere to the domain models and comply with internal and external regulations.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Work with our product managers, software architects, and development teams to make our organization truly data-driven
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of setting up a data warehouse environment from scratch
- Vast experience with database design, management, security & performance optimization
- Professional experience with distributed databases, database replication, data engineering & data mining
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”