Android IoT Developer
Are you a leader in Android Development? If you are an experienced Developer, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to join our team as a Android IoT Developer.Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
Join a leader in global IoT solutions as an Android IoT Developer. Our mission is to reimagine the IoT device ecosystem and create new platforms that will transform the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate IoT engineers to create designs that redefine simplicity, performance, energy efficiency and scalability. We offer a fun, creative and flexible work environment, with a shared vision to build products to change the world.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Design, implement, and deliver mobile BLE and Wi-Fi Android applications and subsystems (drivers, etc.) that integrate with cloud-based IoT platforms.
- Closely collaborate with application software engineers, product management, and our user experience team to ensure these applications are secure, stable, modular, efficient, and extensible.
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Android based mobile application development
- Java, Kotlin, C, XML/JSON, MVC & related frameworks
- Experienced integrating Bluetooth / BLE and sensor devices
- App-to-app and service-to-app implementations
- MQTT, RESTful web services and event-based processing
- Android Studio and/or Eclipse, Git, Gitlab
- JIRA and other DevOps applications for team collaboration
- Readiness to work in a global team with contributors from different backgrounds, skills and locations
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”