We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in Woerden. The Business Analyst is responsible for focusing on improving operations that involve information technology within KORE while translating customer needs into new products and services which involves communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Participate in all phases of the systems development and full product life cycle to support the delivery of a multi-tier customer software application and product service features
- Document requirements with use cases, activity diagrams, and UI specification documents
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Closely interact with all internal and external stakeholders to determine requirements for new projects and enhancements, and translate the requirements into functional requirements/specifications
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data requirements
- Identify and prioritize technical and functional requirements for assigned projects
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Provide guidance to help the Technology organization understand requirements and deliver what the customer really wants
- Determine if the solution proposed by Technology satisfies the requirement(s)
- Provides guidance and answers to the questions:
- What does the solution need to do?
- How is it used?
- What do customers prefer?
- Is the proposed solution sufficient to meet the needs of customers?
- Is it optimum?
- How can the solution be differentiated to drive preference?
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Mastery of strategic business process modeling, traceability, and quality management techniques
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to learn new technology
- Detail oriented in a high level of accuracy, analytical, and solid problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively interact and consult with others
- Experience with cost-benefit analysis
- Experience with process and organization modeling including use cases, activity diagrams, business process modeling notation, workflow, and swim lanes.
- Knowledge of technology structures (networks, databases, communications and internet)
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”