Senior Commercial Pre-Sales Engineer
We are looking for a talented, commercially astute, Senior Sales Engineer for our growing EMEA Sales organization. The Sales Engineer will report directly to the Pre-Sales Engineering Lead in the US, with a dotted line responsibility to the Vice President EAP that they will support.
KORE wireless is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today. As part of KORE’s go-to-market strategy we are investing in a Vertical strategy and are creating multiple off-the-shelf IOT solutions. The Senior Sales Engineer is targeted to support this strategy and growth.
- Participate/Lead in Sales calls to support the technical sales strategy and optimize overall customer experience
- Qualification and understanding of customer requirements, their business challenges designing technical solutions translating customer needs into a compelling value proposition
- Deliver “story-led” demo’s that showcase the broad scope of KORE Wireless products and technologies (Connectivity, IOT Solutions, Analytics)
- Plan and facilitate discovery and technical workshops
- Use Salesforce as ‘system of record” to record customer interactions
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Customer Support & Network Engineering to ensure post-sales implementation are aligned with the proposed technical solutions.
- Work with KORE’s Industry Vertical Leads to contribute to industry collateral
- Provide sales support at Conferences, Webinars and other events
- Support/Lead the Proposals Team to respond to RFx processes
- Collaborate with Partner SA’s to elevate pre-sales support for our partners
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Commercially astute with experience in leading sales to closure an advantage.
- Bachelor of Science or higher in an engineering or technical discipline
- Strong organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Interest and curiosity in emerging technology with an understanding of customer requirements in multiple vertical settings (Healthcare, Fleet, Industrial, Assets, Communication Services/MVNE)
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to translate technical topics and solutions in simple language to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in English is required
- Prior experience working in a Pre-Sales or Sales role with an understanding of the sales process an advantage
- Inquisitive and passionate about knowledge sharing and developing others
- Ability to travel, up to 50%