Are you a leader in NOC Engineering? If you are an experienced Engineer, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to join our team as a NOC Engineer.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Work closely with the global engineering teams and 3rd parties to support new products and services
- Involved in the maintenance and troubleshooting of new and existing telco systems
- Serve as escalation point for Tier 1 Support issues requiring further expertise
- Follow and support best practices for safeguarding systems and resources
- Perform customer and carrier facing network problem resolution
- Initial troubleshooting/diagnosis and triage of incidents
- Gatekeepers for planned works by various departments
- Proactive monitoring and troubleshooting
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Industry standard qualification are an asset (CCNA//LPIC/etc.)
- Ability to prioritize work appropriately in fast changing environment
- Ability to use Microsoft suite (Excel, Teams, Outlook)
- Ability to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Working with issue management systems (JIRA, Zendesk)
- Working with monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix)
- Clear communication and documentation skills in English
- Organize time efficiently with minimal supervision
- Diagnostics and performance checking
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Telecommunications knowledge
- Higher vocational education level in IT/Engineering related field or demonstrated equivalent
- 1+ years working in a Telco environment or equivalent
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”