Software Developer II
Are you a leader in Software Development? If you are an experienced Developer, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to join our team as a Software Developer II. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The Software Developer II uses cutting edge technologies while using web-scale applications that process millions of data points daily and they are responsible for implementing a strategic direction. We are growing at an astonishing rate and need talented developers.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Work closely with lead developers and product managers to understand feature specifications
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce interim deliverables quickly (such as technical proofs of concept, etc.)
- Support a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure the creation of proper documentation
- Mentor less experienced developers
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of development experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management, and verbal skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, including a positive can-do attitude
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM development processes
- Proficient with the Microsoft development stack (ASP.NET/C#, Web API)
- Proficient with SOLID principles
- Proficient with relational Databases (SQL Server preferred)
- Proficient with object oriented programming
- Experience solving complex and large-scale software problems
- General knowledge about computer networking
- Commitment to continuously improving the end-user experience
- Commitment to continuous learning and team/individual growth
- Commitment to supporting corporate initiatives and guidelines
- Ability to lead and mentor less experienced developers, to be mentored by more senior developers
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge on the following technologies will be an asset
- NoSQL/Document-based databases, such as Elasticsearch, Redis, and Cassandra
- Distributed streaming processing platforms, such as Apache Kafka, Spark
- Previous Telco and/or M2M experience
- Modern UI technologies such as AngularJS, HTML5, and CSS3
- Concurrency and concurrent software
- Continuous integration and automated builds with tools like TeamCity and Jenkins
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.