Are you looking to enter the revolutionary world of IoT? If you are a great team player and enjoy using innovative technologies to build scalable solutions, you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a talented candidate to join our team as a Software Developer.
We are looking for a technical leader who loves building software to join our Product Development team based out of our development headquarters in Blue Ash, Ohio. You will be joining a team of designers and developers who build and constantly improve our flagship product -ConnectivityPro. This PaaS solution provides IoT connectivity management for an industry that is growing and changing at an incredible pace. We are building software products to lead that change.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Create business value through high-quality software.
- Commitment to continuously improve the end-customer experience.
- Work as part of a development team to deliver value at pace while producing code that is easily maintainable and extendable.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Lead code reviews and drive best practices.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- The need to keep your skillset current; a thirst for learning.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Expertise with TypeScript/Node.js/React/Angular.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourcefulness in the face of hard challenges.
- Must be legally eligible to work in US.
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”