Sales Development Manager
Are you a driven sales professional who thrives on results? If you are an experienced sales professional, with a successful selling track record, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a talented, customer-focused professional to join our Inside Sales Team as a Sales Development Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to join the industry leader, KORE, within the fastest growing technology field, IoT/M2M. The role of the Sales Development Manager is to identify and cultivate new service opportunities for the growth of KORE wireless network services, across all geographic locations, while managing a set of strategic accounts.
KORE is truly an International leader delivering connectivity globally and recognized as a Connected World Top 100 Company. Gartner positioned KORE, the people powering IoT innovations and opportunities, as a Challenger in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Machine-to-Machine Services, worldwide for a second year in a row KORE is the fourth highest vendor in regards to “Ability to Execute”, and the highest vendor in the Challenger Quadrant. We offer the opportunity to be part of the largest independent machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT network services company in the world.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Invest 2 to 3 hours a week per Sales Development Representative on coaching, mentoring, call monitoring to provide feedback for improving skill set, productivity, and results.
- Proactively work to improve the cadence and throughput of Sales Development Reps.
- Work closely with sales management teams to ensure a positive working relationship, continual communication, and maximizing the impact and effectiveness of sales development.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and annual performance reviews with each team member.
- Identify and make recommendations for the improvement of sales openings, call dialog, metrics, goals, sales processes, efficiency, productivity, and lead management to achieve optimum results.
- Contribute to providing a fun, high-energy environment where people can perform to their maximum potential.
- Partner with KORE recruiter to attrack and recruit sales development representatives as needed.
- Monitor metrics and performance with usage of sales/marketing acceleration software including Salesforce CRM, Outreach, etc.
- Use Zoom Info and other leads sources to build calling lists and campaigns.
- Work cross functionally with marketing leadership to ensure MQL to SQL targets are attained.
- Meet or exceed lead generation objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of experience in business development or B2B sales and be a master at outbound telephone prospecting.
- 1+ years of sales coaching and team development.
- Experience managing direct reports in a B2B sales environment.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results.
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM Software.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screens.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”