KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field.Reporting to the Sr. Director, Accounting and Financial Reporting, the Manager Accounting is accountable to deliver best practice accounting and reporting for our function, including efficacy on financial statements, balance sheet reconciliations, summary variance analyses for stakeholders and regulatory filings. This role is a key engager across other functions, supporting the Sr. Director on delivering continuous improvement as the function evolves. Equally important is your ability to lead and support development for your Sr. Financial Analyst to be successful in their goals, in alignment with the Accounting and Financial Reporting mandate.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Accountable to attract and retain your team through the HR Life cycle [ recruitment, onboarding, objectives, and success measures to drive performance development and training, career pathing, offboarding].
- Accountable to lead, deliver, and continuously improve on financial accounting close processes for month, quarter, and year end, including JE’s, reconciliations, and variance analyses to ensure KORE’s financial records are accurate and in accordance with US GAAP regulations, standards and KORE’s internal accounting and finance policies.
- Partner with your leader and the Director, Corporate SOX compliance to ensure SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) reviews and actions, including documentation and further remediation work on processes meets all SOX compliance standards.
- Effectively complete quarterly financial reviews and annual financial audits, including timely and accurate responses to information requests from external auditors.
- Effectively integrate accounting processes and reporting on new acquisitions, including researching, and recommending improved processes and policies as the Financial Reporting function evolves.
- Continuously learn to be a backup for the Sr. Director, Accounting and Financial Reporting, including developing more leadership experience.
- Effectively support, in partnership with your leader on all other projects and initiatives to ensure the Accounting and Financial Reporting team can successfully deliver on their objectives.
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting or business related filed, CPA designation
- Minimum 5 yrs. accounting and managerial experience with Big 6 audit experience in global, complex environments preferred
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting (Reg. S-X) and Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR)
- Strong working knowledge of NetSuite
- Experience in the Managed Service Provider/Network Managed Service Provider/Wireless Telecom industries would be an asset
- Demonstrated business acumen, change influencer and resilience driven to deliver in fast paced environments
- Solutions oriented, with a roll up your sleeves attitude to new opportunities and continuous improvements
- Excellent ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner to effectively engage non-financial stakeholders
- Excellent ability to engage at all levels with diverse thoughts in telling the Accounting and Financial Reporting story
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”