As a DevOps engineer you will interact frequently with customer support, specialist teams and 3rd party providers, therefore it is important that you are clear and concise in your communication. Working closely with diverse teams you will need to develop a good all-round understanding of systems, services and networks as well as the telecoms industry. Diligence and attention to detail are also key skills along with an ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately. You will join a dynamic and professional international team that is spread across two offices in The Netherlands and Malta.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is expanding its IoT and core network managed services portfolio and strengthening its Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific presence through the acquisition of ASPIDER-NGI. The acquisition of ASPIDER-NGI demonstrates KORE’s commitment to global growth and innovation. With ASPIDER-NGI, KORE now delivers comprehensive managed network services and solutions to the world’s leading enterprises and application solution providers. Also, KORE furthers its leadership position as the world’s largest independent IoT Solutions provider and cements its leadership role in the global deployment of eSIM capabilities.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Advanced troubleshooting in coordination with other teams and 3rd parties, bug fixing, fine tuning of applications
- Perform advanced system monitoring and preventive maintenance
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
- Application ownership
- Propose software enhancement to avoid issues
- Continuous Delivery / Release management
- Be the bridge between Development and Operations
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience writing shell scripts and scripting languages
- Building infrastructure automation using tools like Ansible, git, and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows system administration
- Previous telecom knowledge is considered a plus
- Good organization, planning and communication skills
- Creative and flexible
- An interest in learning is key
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Visibly and consistently demonstrate KORE’s values: Commitment to Customer Results, Continuous Differentiation, Integrity, Teamwork & Collaboration, and The Pursuit of Excellence
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment.