Are you looking for the next step in your career? If you are, then you may be the person our team needs as Operations Manager!
The Operations Manager will provide direct support to the SVP of Connected Health and handle customer and back-end sales activities to make the customer onboarding and relationship management a smooth process for our largest healthcare customers. The candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced, technology driven environment and be able to take an all-in approach to getting jobs complete. The candidate will need to be extremely organized, proficient in several key programs and operations and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Business Mobility Partners (BMP), founded in 2016, has experienced growth in recent years as it has focused on delivering IoT enablement services to contract research organizations (CROs) and remote patient monitoring (RPM) customers. The New York-based company was created to deliver a world-class experience to healthcare customers, while building one of the strongest distribution channels in the wireless industry.
Since February 2022, BMP is now part of KORE, a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Set up, screen and return calls
- Respond to customer and vendor emails
- Help create customer facing proposals for Hardware and Services
- Maintain calendar and set up appropriate WebEx meetings and other calls or meetings
- Assist with other projects and tasks required by leadership
- Analyze and help with new and existing business vendors, partners and more
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in sales
- Responsibility and accountability are integral to who you are
- Sense of urgency
- Customer focused
- Innovative. Learning and figuring out better processes and learning new tool and software.
- Organizing and replying to email, texts and calls continually in an ever improving way is something you crave doing
- Willingness to be pinged by teammates and customers through various software frequently throughout day and to reply rapidly with answers
- Experience handling sensitive/confidential information
- Experience performing business research into vendors, supplies and other operations related matters
- Demonstrable experience creating and maintaining reports in Excel tracking things like costs, prices, vendor options, or other data
- Experience with the process of employee recruiting searches
- Customer service troubleshooting experience
- Love for new technology and learning new software tools
- Comfort working independently and remotely
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to get things done efficiently without a need for a lot of instruction
- Ability to keep up in an extremely fast-paced work environment
- Must possess adaptability and flexibility to change direction, juggling multiple demands
- Candidate will need experience with the following tools:
- Microsoft Office
- Netsuite and/or Salesforce
- Must be legally eligible to work in the region
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks screening.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”