Director, Business Development
Are you a seasoned sales leader? If you are, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a regional leader to lead our regional sales efforts, in an emerging geographic region, to join our team as a Director, Business Development.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Director, Business Development is to lead the regional sales efforts the geographic region.
Who are we?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the only non-carrier in the Leader’s quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed IoT Connectivity provider worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity and enablement services provider today.
Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Establish KORE as the leading Managed IoT Connectivity provider in the geographic market
- Define and characterize the Value Chain & identify primary and secondary participants in that chain
- Grow business in the geographic market through existing and new KORE partners
- Develop & execute sales plan & market strategies to maximize sales penetration
- Identify and establish long-term partner relationships to maximize sales penetration
- Establish & sustain commercial relationships, in line with KORE guidelines
- Utilize strategic & economic selling skills to maximize market/account penetration & close sales opportunities
- Ensure that technical & commercial requirements are fully understood, communicated internally and implemented in the form of profitable new service offerings specific to the target market
- Create & present business proposals to new account opportunities
- Prepare and complete necessary contractual documentation for long-term service delivery
- Support customers during the test and development cycle to optimize their own service applications for use in the KORE digital services network, in conjunction with Operations staff
- Meet sales, subscriber and customer satisfaction targets
- Maintain and communicate a monthly/quarterly/annual sales forecast
- Develop and maintain a database of industry & customer contacts through Salesforce.com
- Develop & maintain effective team relationships with KORE Assigned Account & Territory Sales Managers
- Develop & understand competitive positioning to maximize sales
- Represent KORE at market specific & national trade show events, with the goal of increasing market awareness of KORE, including participating in speaking engagements where appropriate
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of seven plus years of services or product sales experience in the specified geographic market sector
- Minimum of five years networking or telecommunications services sales experience, with at least two years of experience IoT wireless data
- Understanding of the wireless communications and Internet sectors, developed in LTE and and SMS messaging wireless technologies is highly desirable
- Ideally, experience in sale of integration or added-value services in an IT environment
- Must have an excellent command of English, oral and written
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background check is required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."