Are you a Manufacturing Engineer? If you are an experienced engineer, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to work closely with our customers and other team members to deliver customs solutions.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining technical process automation tools and business automation tools in a production environment. This role relies on strong analytical, troubleshooting and testing skills and provides guidance and assistance to less technical team members.
The KORE Wireless Group is the largest dedicated provider of business class global connectivity services for the M2M (machine-to-machine), telematics and telemetry markets. Through its service provider business units with direct operations in Canada, USA and Asia, KORE provides service to more than 1500 applications providers and enterprises who integrate this capability into diverse end-user applications. These include vehicle location to utility metering, medical applications, payment processing, landfill monitoring, asset management, offender tracking and more.
- Automate the deployment of mobile devices for a variety of applications, including transportation, medical, and industrial/hardened.
- Provide technical support for developed software tools to applicable employees.
- Develop business automation scripts and workflow tools.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related area of expertise.
- 3 - 5 years of professional work experience in a technical field.
- Experience designing and coding scripts and process automation tools in C#, Python, Visual Basic, VBScript.
- Experience working in a Microsoft development environment.
- Experience creating and using queries, reports, and forms using SQL.
- Experience with MS Office communications and collaboration tools.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience scripting the communication or configuration to or from hardware a plus.
- Familiarity with MDM (mobile device management) controls of mobile platforms such as Airwatch, SOTI, and/or Maas360 is a plus but not required.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Learn quickly and independently
- Flexible, positive team player with interpersonal skills contributing to a healthy work environment
- Ability to multi-task and contribute across disciplines
- Solid communications skills both verbal and written
- Proven reliable work ethic
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”