Product Manager CaaS
Are you looking to enter the revolutionary world of the Internet of Things (IoT)? If you’re a natural problem-solver who enjoys being hands on with IoT Solutions, you may be who we need. We are seeking a talented candidate to join our team as a Product Manager CaaS.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the future in the fast-paced growth industry of IoT, in the role of Product Manager. The focus of this role is management of our RSP partners, M2M & Consumer eSIM (eUICC), carrier integration, and a number of associated connectivity products and special projects.
With a sound understanding of the industry standards, interactions, and flows between device, SIM, and RSP – you will play a critical role in assuring that KORE maintains market-leading connectivity solutions. Working closely with KORE’s Engineering, Carrier Management, Pre-Sales, and Network teams, you’ll need to be outcome focused, strong at prioritization, and managing stakeholder expectations.
Managing your products end-to-end, you’ll be comfortable owning roadmap development, managing backlogs, and producing detailed requirements. With an eye for detail and a creative approach to problem-solving – you’ll provide the technical expertise to dive deep into the detail, but also be comfortable summarizing the issues in simple terms, coordinating cross-functionally to drive the best outcomes, and producing customer-facing documentation.
Who Are We? KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
Responsibilities of Product Manager CaaS include:
· Management of product lifecycle for eSIM, RSP, and carrier integrations – requirements gathering, roadmap / feature development, backlog maintenance and prioritisation, owning / producing product documentation and internal sales materials.
- Collaboration with various teams to support sales opportunities, RFI/RFP responses, proof of concepts, trials, special projects, and product demonstrations.
- Operational ownership and key interface for RSP vendors. Managing SLAs, KPIs.
- Providing technical expertise and in-depth insights for inputs to product planning, strategy and adaptation to evolving industry standards.
- Product evangelist to customers and KORE teams to promote product roadmap, features, updates, and enhancements.
- Application of new product introduction processes to ensure best-in-class launch execution for new products and features.
- Leading cross-functional co-ordination to resolve issues when required – providing timely, responsive, and consistently high-quality support that keeps stakeholders informed and expectations managed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, business or marketing-related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in related telco / technology sector product management, product development, and/or product marketing roles.
- Required skills and abilities
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts including standards and specifications from the 3GPP and GSMA.
- Ability to analyze and correlate complex information, producing conclusions and recommendations to KORE’s Leadership team.
- Experience with technical writing including customer-facing documentation, technical reports, and internal sales materials.
- Effective time management – balancing priorities and workload through clear and consistent prioritization and decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- Client-facing abilities, including excellent presentation skills and self-confidence.
- Detailed knowledge of GSMA eUICC specifications, GSMA Wireless IoT specifications and standards.
- 2+ years direct RSP product management / development experience (Thales, Idemia, G+D, Kigen etc).
- IoT device OEM product management or firmware development / test experience.
- SIM APDU / multi-IMSI / applet development or test experience.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”