This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. Reporting to the Manager of Engineering the Technical Writer will work with the engineering team and other teams as assigned.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Maintain documentation standards across various departments
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension.
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions.
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed.
- Analyze information required for the development or update of policy, procedure and form documentation.
- Review and/or copyedit content developed by other members of the team.
- Create Work Instructions and Checklists for Engineering and other teams.
- Bachelors degree in Communications or a Technical area with documentation experience
- Spanish translation a plus
- 3+ years experience in a technical writing position or similar documentation role.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.