The Customer Support role plays a critical role as the secondary escalation point of contact in resolving technical customer issues, providing product and software training and troubleshooting software and hardware issues while maintaining established Service Level Objectives (SLOs).
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Providing remote support via phone and ticketing system to customers worldwide for KORE’s Location-based product
- Serving as a second-level point of contact for resolution of customers’ technical requests escalated by Tier I as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Managing maintenance and outage notifications (24x7) including receiving/acknowledging alerts, determining relevance and urgency, developing and executing crisis communication plans (both internal and external)
- Identifying repetitive and related incidents that may be affecting multiple customers and services
- Coordinating with internal teams and external technology partners, including global mobile network operators (MNOs), mobile device manufacturers and any additional partners
- Actively updating customers via ticketing system regarding progress, while adhering to KPIs following documented processes and best practices
- Providing remote hardware and software troubleshooting
- Documenting new or updating existing processes and procedures
- Identifying opportunities to mentor and train Tier I team members
- Train internal and external customers (either in-person or remotely) on processes, products and best practices
- Promptly and appropriately escalating unresolved issues, including all relevant details (such as problem description and actions performed to-date)
- Monitoring and recommending improvements to the quality of service support, incident management and organizational processes and procedures
- On-Call duties to ensure 24x7 support
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of hands-on technical experience in M2M, IoT, cellular telecommunications, geolocation services or data networking
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working in a support organization
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel; Proficient with additional Microsoft Office products
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”