Customer Support Specialist
Are you a go-getter who loves to solve other people's technical problems? If you are a customer focused individual who likes a fast-paced environment, you may be the person our team needs. We are looking for a customer focused individual who has strong technology skills, professional verbal and written communication skills, and the drive to excel to join our team as a Customer Experience Specialist.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for directing wholesale customer relationships, with technical staff, to design and implement service interconnections for network launch.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provides technical support for KORE’s products and services
- Connectivity SIM requests: activations, de-activations/suspensions, status verifications, resets and transfers
- Troubleshooting SIMs not being able to use data, voice and/or sms services
- Resolves additional customer requests/issues to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Answers incoming calls, providing concise, accurate, and complete resolutions to customer inquiries
- Identifies and escalates priority issues to the appropriate resources for resolution
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working in a (technical) support organization
- Interest and aptitude in wireless technology, with great attention to detail and strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel; Proficient with additional Microsoft Office products
- Must demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new software, interfaces, and systems
- Typing skills should be a minimum of 30 words per minute with a low error rate
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- One plus years of customer support experience (previous experience providing support for telecom or technology products is a plus)
- Experience working with wireless providers
- Must be legally eligible to work in the Netherlands
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment.