Customer Experience Specialist
Are you a go-getter who loves to solve other people's technical problems? If you are a customer focused individual who likes a fast-paced environment, you may be the person our team needs. We are looking for a customer focused individual who has strong technical skills, professional verbal and written communication skills, and the drive to excel to join our team in Naples, Florida as our Managed Services Customer Experience Specialist – Level 1.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
- Provide technical support for KORE’s products, services and hardware.
- Create, update and resolve customers’ requests via KORE-proprietary and/or third-party applications including:
- Connectivity SIM requests: activations, de-activations/suspensions, status verifications, resets and transfers
- Plan changes, Site Coverage Analysis, user updates, VPN credentials and provisioning failures
- Location-Based Services (LBS) credential requests
- Identifying and resolving hardware issues
- Create, update, and route customers’ requests to appropriate internal resources via KORE-proprietary and/or third-party applications including:
- Billing requests: invoice requests, invoice inquiries. payment submissions, updating payment methods and balance inquiries/payment status
- Account updates: Agreement requests, company name changes, updating/revising account contacts, cancellation requests and certified devices
- Order requests: new SIMs orders, new hardware orders, existing order status, existing order changes, invoice requests for previous orders and return requests for previous orders
- Create, update and resolve customers’ sales requests via KORE-proprietary and third-party applications (such as e-mail) including:
- Requests for added services, additional training, questions regarding existing services
- Resolve additional customer requests/issues to ensure total customer satisfaction
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working with wireless providers
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working in a support organization
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel; Proficient with additional Microsoft Office products
- Post-secondary technical degree or diploma in IT or communication services is desirable. However, work experience and in-role training will be strongly considered during the hiring process
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Visibly and consistently demonstrate KORE’s values: Commitment to Customer Results, Continuous Differentiation, Integrity, Teamwork & Collaboration, and The Pursuit of Excellence.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be available for team on-call rotation
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.