The Collections Specialist will be reporting to the Director, Global Accounts Receivable, and will be assisting with all aspects of Collections and the related support functions including but not limited to cash collections, aged receivables delinquency, and dispute escalation and resolution.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The key mandate of the Collection Specialist role is to drive success in achieving and exceeding key cash collection metrics – collection targets and DSO, while recommending and implementing measures and tools that improve collections effectiveness
- Achieve aggressive quarterly cash collection targets while maintaining bad debt expense, AFDA and write offs within predefined limits.
- To oversee existing controls for the accurate and timely collection of the organizations Accounts Receivable and related accounting processing treatment for all payments, allowance for doubtful accounts and write-offs.
- Initiate and support implementation of tools that will reduce the Administrative level of tasks for collections, resulting in the maximum amount of time spent by a collector is on collections and customer portfolio management
- Ensure individually that superior support is being consistently provided to external or internal customers, Field operations, finance and other relevant management stakeholders in the communication and reporting of relevant transactional level data
- Review accounts receivable reports and proactively identify issues and to determine resolutions
- Main point of contact for clients including accounts receivable ledger reconciliation and discrepancies
- Review and send out accounts receivable aging report
- Provide reporting and communication of any accounts receivable issues to management
- Work with Manager for daily/weekly/monthly AR Reconciliation in order to ensure an accurate month-end close
- Be able to provide decisions/solutions to issues, routine and non-routine
- Generate data and reports needed when computing targets and metrics
- Supporting acquisitions integrations as required
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 3 years commercial collections experience, preferably in a large, fast paced global business environment with high volumes (5,000+ accounts) and AR levels > $50 Million
- College/University Degree with main subject in business/finance
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Firm understanding of financial accounting principles with a proven ability to interpret and analyze company financial statements and draw conclusions as to credit worthiness.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Fluent in English, Dutch, and French is a huge asset
- NetSuite experience is an asset
- Strong MS Excel and Word skills is required
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”