Channel Marketing Manager
KORE is looking for a dynamic Channel Marketing Manager to join a marketing department full of awesome people. This position will focus on collaborate with sales leadership to develop channel marketing programs that drive sales and revenue growth. Collaboration with sales, product and marketing teams to coordinate programs will be key to developing outreach that resonates with our partners. It’s all about generating demand for the channel and measuring ROI to ensure we’re meeting sales and business objectives.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are motivated by taking on big challenges and finding creative solutions
- Love and embrace data
- Believe that the best B2B channel programs drive pipeline and ROI
- Like working with a team of rockstars
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Plan, execute and measure a channel marketing plan that includes events, digital and brand elements that attract new channel partners and deepen engagement with existing partners.
- Develop strategic relationships within our key accounts to understand and address their needs
- Manage and craft communication strategies to increase awareness and engagement with our channel partners
- Manage the development and distribution of channel sales tools to include marketing collateral, product information, sales presentations, promotional items and more.
- Maintain online content across partner sites to include copy, imagery, video and brand assets
- Lead the establishment of a Market Development Funds (MDF) program as needed
- Prepare training materials for partner companies and coordinate training sessions
- Manage annual channel marketing budget
- A minimum of 3 years of B2B experience managing channel marketing programs
- Expert proficiency in executing marketing campaigns with partners and generating demand in the channel market
- Proven portfolio of transformative channel marketing performance
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Visibly and consistently demonstrate KORE’s values: Commitment to Customer Results, Continuous Differentiation, Integrity, Teamwork & Collaboration, and The Pursuit of Excellence.
- Ability to travel (approximately 10%)
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.