We are looking for a hardworking and reliable Shipping Clerk to join our Rochester team!
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Shipping Clerk prepares product for shipment; to include warehouse picking from bill of materials and packing.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Follow pre-established process documentation.
- Prepares product for shipment; to include warehouse picking from bill of materials and packing, prepares and processes shipping paperwork to include; internal and external pick tickets, packing lists, bills of lading and other customer documentation as required.
- Processes shipments in multiple carrier shipping platforms and proprietary internal shipping systems.
- Responsible for processing same day order fulfillment.
- Manages and the expediting of priority orders into and through shipping process as needed.
- communicate inventory discrepancies.
- First line contact for all shipping operations including communication with customer service and maintaining documentation and shipping records.
- Perform baseline testing of technology components; cosmetic prep of technology devices for re-packaging.
- Perform basic functional testing, software image load and user level configuration of various IT platforms.
- Two or more years in an outbound shipping clerk role with experience in a technical role where accuracy and technical competency is displayed and adhered to.
- Detail oriented with written and verbal communication skills and an emphasis on following process, is essential.
- Ability to work independently but understanding of when to escalate a situation to superior.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.