Are you a Project Management Professional with a background in the Mobile Telecom Industry? If you enjoy being hands on with engineering and product teams, you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking an organized and time-sensitive individual to join our team as a Telecommunications Project Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of Telecommunications Project Manager is to manage the coordination and scheduling of resources to meet project milestones and deliverables. They will work with KORE’s Product Management team and other experts to help define requirements and drive the execution of the technical roadmap for both internal and external customers. The Project Manager will also develop best practices and accompanying documents to drive KORE’s project management processes and procedures.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Drive complex Mobile Telecom projects to achieve targeted and measured business goals and key objectives.
- Coordinating and scheduling project resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with IT, Architects, Development, Finance & Product Management to schedule and assign project/task related activities and responsibilities
- Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project-related issues and risks to achieve timely resolution.
- Developing and implementing corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
- Maintaining excellent communication with functional team members and direct management to ensure early identification of issues a timely reporting of status.
- Ensure projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Conduct internal team and external meetings, as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years in Project Manager role in a technology/telecom organization
- Certified Project Management Professional (ea. PRINCE2, Agile, IPMA, PMI or PMP) a plus
- Proven experience delivering network migration/rollout projects, within a multi-vendor and/or remote office environment
- Demonstrated experience with telecom and core network elements such as GMSC, HLR/HSS, STP/DRA, SMS-C, GGSN/PGW, OCS etc.
- Knowledge of cloud native core networks and NFV a plus
- Experience working with or for a telecommunications provider or vendor
- Demonstrated project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to thrive in a high paced and at times, high-pressure environment
- Must have the ability to work adjusted work hours, when required, to support international customers and remote work teams
- Demonstrate our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration, and results orientation
- Excellent command of verbal and written English; multilingualism is a plus