Director, Account Management - East Coast
Are you an inspiring inside sales leader who thrives on working with your team to exceed its sales goals? If you have a passion for satisfying customers and seeing their business with the company grow, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a dynamic sales leader to coach and motivate our account managers as a Director, Account Management.
The Director, Account Management will serve as a leader to the Account Development Management Team activities, initiatives, and metrics to increase revenue and retain customer accounts. Responsibilities include coaching and managing the Account Development Management team under their direction.
Who are we?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing a list of accounts to achieve continuous sales growth and customer service
- Lead on customer presentations, demos, and interactions
- Utilizing Salesforce.com to reflect territory account activity and sales forecasts
- Meeting specific sales targets as defined by revenue, subscriber-gains, and overall customer satisfaction
- Coordinating with other departments as necessary
- Attending and participating in industry trade shows
- Knowledgeable about the competitive landscape and how to differentiate our product(s)
- Completing special projects as requested by management and executive leadership.
- Learning and maintaining a strong understanding of KORE’s solutions and processes
- Developing collaborative relationships with various stakeholders
- Proving to be a productive and efficient team member
- Offering integrated business solutions to existing customers
- Identifying, discovering, and pursuing potential customer cross sell and upsell of the KORE product portfolio
- Overall management of the existing business relationships
- College Degree preferred
- Experience and demonstrated adoption of Salesforce CRM
- Experience in the sale of value-added services or solution integration
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to clearly manage business and internal relationships
- Technical background preferred
- 3-5 years successful inside sales management experience preferred
- Excellent command of English, oral and written
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."