Account Development Manager
Are you a driven sales professional who thrives on results? If you are an experienced sales professional, with a successful account management track record, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a talented, customer-focused professional to join our team as an Account Development Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to identify and cultivate new opportunities for KORE wireless network services, across all geographic locations, supported by the KORE network. This role will represent the company professionally in building relationships with KORE customers.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!Responsibilities of this position include:
- Representing the KORE brand in a professional high integrity manner at all times
- Manage a set of strategic customer accounts, helping them throughout their life cycle and assist in growing their business to increase subsequent device activations on the KORE Network
- Developing and executing a sales plan to maximize opportunities for all KORE service offerings across all geographic locations
- Establishing and sustaining commercial relationships in line with KORE values
- Ensuring that all prospects’, technical and commercial requirements, are fully understood and communicated internally using established communication protocols including lead management via SalesForce.com
- Meeting specific performance targets including calls, NDAs executed, lead follow-up and qualification, creating and managing marketing campaigns, and communicating that activity
- Learning industry standard CRM tool, Salesforce.com, to easily reflect all activities
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships across KORE and in particular the KORE Territory Sales Management, Business Development, and Direct Sales Teams
- Understanding and concisely articulating the market position and value proposition of KORE and execute on a strategy that works to set KORE apart in the competitive landscape
- Results orientated
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong interest in and ability to learn new technology
- Experience in the sale of value-added services or customer relations is preferred
- Demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.