Technical Support Tier II
Are you a leader in Technical Support? If you are an experienced Technical Support professional, then you may be the person our team needs! We are seeking a great team player to join our team as Technical Support Tier II.
Who Are We?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of Tier II Technical Support plays a critical role as secondary escalation in resolving technical issues and honoring requests raised by our customer’s Tier I support desk by while maintaining established Service Level Objectives. Tier II Support will provide advanced support for Tier I escalated tickets, related to Mobile Phone Hardware & OS, Cellular/Mobile Connectivity, MDM Configuration, and Cloud Based Applications. This role works in close collaboration with other technical teams to ensure all requests are promptly driven to resolution.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide advanced support to customer’s Tier I escalated tickets. Support topics to include: mobile phone hardware & OS, blue-tooth enabled peripherals, MDM configuration, cellular connectivity, and cloud based applications
- Promptly triage technical tickets; appropriately escalate unresolved issues, including all relevant details (such as problem description and actions performed to-date)
- Manage assigned tickets based on ticket priority
- Identify chronic and related incidents (Problem Management) that may be affecting multiple customers and/or services
- Perform technical actions on behalf of the customer, to include phone APP updates and configuration updates
- Maintain subject matter expertise on services, systems and technologies related to the CHTS program
- Document new and maintain Work Instructions/techniques/products/processes/implementations
- Rotational On-Call 24/7 support
- Job duties may include additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisors or other managers related to the position/department
- One plus years of experience in a technical support desk role
- Post-secondary technical degree or diploma in IT or communication services is desirable
- Working in an Enterprise Ticketing System (ServiceNow, ZenDesk, …)
- Experience supporting the following technologies:
- Android phone operations and troubleshooting; Apple phone knowledge is a plus
- Bluetooth device operations and troubleshooting
- Cellular network service troubleshooting
- MDM Configuration and troubleshoothing
- Enterprised web-based portal navigations and operations
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working in a support organization
- Demonstrated analytical problem solver with strong computer skills, customer focused and proactive
- Willingness to take ownership of highly challenging tasks and problems
- Strong passion and enthusiasm for delivering results
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, meet deadlines and focus despite conflicting demands
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a team setting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially Excel
- Plan and complete responsibilities with minimum direction
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Spanish language is considered a plus
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background checks are required.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”