This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Quality Coordinator is responsible for maintaining our ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 compliant Quality Management System.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Responsible for maintaining the Corrective Action/Preventive Action program and responding to CAPA’s and SCAR’s.
- Represent KORE during customer audits
- Identify improvement opportunities to improve efficiency and repeatability
- Act as Management Representative for Quality
- Conduct/oversee internal compliance audits
- Facilitate root cause analysis and customer complaint response
- Compile and monitor performance metrics
- Oversee vendor onboarding program
- Work with quality team to achieve departmental goals
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 or more years’ experience in a Quality role with a major focus on process creation and responding to and managing the CAPA system.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication with emphasis on accuracy as well as following established processes is essential.
- Ability to be customer facing as needed.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.