Lead Support Technician
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities and is expanding its IoT and core network managed services portfolio and strengthening its Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and US presence through the acquisition of Integron, LLC.
The Lead Support Technician oversees and organizes the kitting and staging for preparation of products and order fulfillment for customers by monitoring production activities and is responsible for training new Support
• Communicates job expectations; monitors, and appraises job results; enforces systems, policies, and
• Maintains workflow by monitoring processes, personnel, and resources.
• Works closely with Planning & Production Manager to schedule and assign personnel; establish
priorities and monitor progress.
• Maintains quality by enforcing organizational standards.
• Escalates technical issues to Floor Supervisor.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating personnel on established policies and
• Trains new Support Technician personnel.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• Five or more years’ experience in a manufacturing environment where accuracy and technical
competency is displayed and adhered to.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Two or more years’ experience in a leadership role.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent communication, teambuilding, and leadership skills.
• Ability to understand and communicate inventory discrepancies.
• Ability to consistently follow pre-established process documentation.
• Ability to work independently but understanding of when to escalate a situation to superiors.
• Flexible, positive team player with interpersonal skills contributing to a healthy work environment.
• Proven reliable work ethic.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
OTHER EXPECTED WORK STATUS/HOURS:
• Office Hours: 8:30 am – 5:15 pm, M-F
o May differ for production shift
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
Integron requires a background check for eligible candidates in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.